Pages


Welcome to 
Libby Schleichert's Energy Healing Blog

We all know it's a truism that Spring is a time of renewal and rebirth. Yet there's no denying it (even when Spring arrives like a premature baby, a month or so early)!

Many energy-healing methods encourage us to take a look at ourselves and explore this idea of rebirth. How many of us see ourselves with compassion and kindness, after all? Don't we unconsciously beat ourselves up, bowing to that inner critic who is merciless in pointing out our flaws moment to moment?

Self-loathing creates its own kind of stress, and our over-attachment to limiting beliefs about ourselves is a major cause of illness.

I love the so-called Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). It has one tap on certain parts of the body (these parts being loosely based on acupuncture points) while affirming statements such as these:
Even though I have long felt I wasn't good enough, I love and accept myself fully, and I honor myself for how difficult my struggle has been.                         
Even though I have often felt bad about myself, I am ready to transform these limiting feelings and move toward total acceptance of myself, starting now.
Even though I don't really know who I'd be without this attachment to my familiar "poor-me story," I am willing to gently give it up and move into a freer, more balanced state, trusting I will be safe and at peace. 
Happy Spring and happy healing!

                            


No comments:

Post a Comment