Pages

Healing Negativity Through Prayer

Church in Athens
Church in Athens (Photo credit: mdanys)

“No habit, belief, or thought can control you when you use the power of prayer to heal it.”                        – Susan Shumsky

I have found these prayers to be especially healing when one feels overwhelmed and unable to pull oneself out of a negative slump. They are to be said aloud with clarity and confidence. The prayers are adapted from a powerful book by Susan G. Shumsky, entitled "Exploring Auras." It is available by clicking on the book title at right, which will take you to Amazon.com  

NOTE: Feel free to substitute other wording if you find the references to the Holy Spirit or Christ unsuitable to your beliefs. There is no intent to offend or convert anyone. I just liked the prayers and wanted to share them!

Thought-Form Healing Prayer (1)
I invoke the divine presence to eliminate
All negative beliefs and limitations that no longer serve me.
I now dispel all negative thoughts and emotions, including lack, limitation, fear, worry, despair, grief, anger, anxiety, self-rejection, self-blame, perfectionism, doubt, and all related limiting patterns.
All of these aspects that do not reflect the truth of my being as a Divine, Light-filled Soul
Are now lovingly lifted, transmuted, and transformed
Through the power of the Holy Spirit.

I am now open and free to embrace
Positive, Light-filled thoughts and emotions.
I welcome healing and wholeness, peace, self-forgiveness, self-worth, and self-love, as well as confidence, acceptance, and faith.
I AM in balance.
I AM fully aligned with the Love, Power, Wisdom, and Grace of God,
Which infuses, heals, and transforms every cell of my being.
I can let go, knowing that, no matter what,
Thou art with me, and I with Thee.
Thank you, God, and SO IT IS.



Statue of a praying woman on the Gotthard Pass...
Statue of a praying woman in Switzerland (Wikipedia)
Thought-Form Healing Prayer (2) 
I call forth the Holy Spirit,
The spirit of wholeness, love, and truth,
To illuminate the truth upon any and all
Thought forms, emotions, thought patterns, and thought-structures
That obscure the Presence of Spirit in this situation now.
Through the healing Christ-ed light of the Holy Spirit I dissolve any and all negative thought forms,
Structures, patterns, emotions, and belief systems.
This light of truth is permeating and suffusing completely
All negativity in this situation and place,
And in all states of consciousness related to it.
I know that any and all negativity- -thought-forms, emotions, thought-patterns, concepts, and structures--
Are now easily lifted and dissolved
By the healing Christ-ed Light of truth of the Holy Spirit,
Into the nothingness of which they truly are.
Through this Holy Spirit power, they are now
Lifted, healed, and transmuted into the good
And they are now gone.
(Take a deep breath to release.)

The Holy Spirit now suffuses, shines upon,
Lifts, and transmutes
Any and all negative thoughts, emotions, and related limiting patterns and supporting structures,
Into their Divine opposite, at the highest level of consciousness.
The negative is now lifted, transmuted, transformed,
Through the power of the Holy Spirit.
The God in me is in control of my mind.
The God in me is empowered now,
Through the light of the Holy Spirit
With the power
Of the Holy Spirit and the Christ within me.
I am divinely protected and guided into uplifted, true,
More powerfully Christ-conscious living and being
Right here and right now.
Thank you, God, and SO IT IS.

English: Candles in church
English cathedral candles (Wikipedia)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment